The resort is nestled amongst towering coconut palms that keep our place cool all year round and supply our guests with FREE coconut juice whenever they want.
Walking through the shade covered grounds towards the beach is our swimming pool, beach deck and bar perfect for sunsets or just taking in the view of the waves.
We have 14 individual bungalows that can be configured for couples with a queen size bed or king singles for twin share. All our bungalows have verandahs with an outdoor setting to watch the ocean or just gaze at the tranquillity.
We can take up to 28 guests at any one time:-
- Solo’s, families, large or small groups
- Surfers of all ages and skill
- Non surfers wanting to explore our beautiful area
- Businesses and organisations
- Private bathrooms set within river stones with western flush toilets and hot water showers.
- Basins with mirror
- Mosquito nets
- Flyscreens on windows
- Power sockets (adaptors not supplied)
- Bedside tables and wardrobe
- Linen, pillows and bath towels supplied and changed regularly
- Individually controlled fans
- Room Air Cons available (charge applies)
- Large covered veranda with outdoor setting
- Board racks
- Laundry service (charge applies)
- Ocean and garden views.
- Lockable doors.
The centrepiece of our resort is our “Rumah Makan” which translates to restaurant. Our Rumah Makan is much more than a restaurant as its home to our bar and lounge. At 500sq metres there’s plenty of space to relax and enjoy all the facilities we offer.
Good healthy food and plenty of it is essential to keep you fuelled up for a day on the waves.
We provide 3 meals a day and no sparrow sized servings here. Our menu is full of variety and is a mixture of classic Indonesian and Western dishes. Sometimes we’ll throw on a theme night like Pizzas or a BBQ . We try to cater for all tastes but due to our remoteness it’s difficult to cater for vegans.
- We always have cereal and toast out from 6.00am for early risers who want to get some waves in before breakfast.
- Breakfast is a variety of fried eggs, scrambled eggs, omelettes, pancakes, toast, cereal and fresh fruits.
- Lunch and dinners are generally buffet style fish, beef chicken dishes with rice and veggies.
- For variety we have some western lunch and dinners such as burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches or pizzas.
- Tea coffee and water is complimentary.
- Meal times are set so let us know if you are going to be late.
If you need a feed outside of meal times then a bar snack menu is available to purchase from.
Keg’s Bar and Lounge
After dinner cruise over to Keg’s bar for an icy cold beer or soft drink. Play pool, surf the net or relax and watch the surf DVD playing. Want to watch sport no problem we have Satellite TV with all the major sports.
- Icy cold Bintang, soft drinks and water
- Bar snacks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Lounge area to relax
- Plenty of fans
- Pool table
- Poker table and set
- Large DVD library
- Satellite TV
- Bluetooth speakers
- There is an Indomart 500m’s down the road if you run out of anything
- There is a ding repair shop close by and he is very good
- There is a small surf shop nearby for wax, fins or leashes
- Scooter hire can be arranged
- We have an on-site nurse if you need panel beating (charge applies)
- Surf photography can be arranged
- Surfboards for hire
- Fishing gear for hire
- Snorkel equipment for hire (limited)
- We cater for birthday parties and special occasions:- Fireworks, Cakes and Traditional Dancers can be arranged(charges apply)